How to Master Remote Auditing – Project Management
Delivering remote audit services profitably relies upon strong project management.
Accountability across both your team and the client team is an important component. All tasks and activities should be assigned to a single individual accountable for its completion.
Each task and activity should also be assigned a deadline for completion, agreed up front and monitored throughout to ensure resources can be appropriately assigned.
This applies equally across information exchange and completion of the audit file.
Collaboration and file exchange technologies which include project management functionality eliminate significant time spent checking status and following up on outstanding information.
As an added benefit, such technologies objectively record delivery against deadlines.
- Access Inflo for Free today – Join Today
- Top Tips How to Master Remote Auditing – Download PDF
- On Demand How to Master Remote Auditing webinar – Watch Now
- 10 Top Tips for Audit Execution – Download PDF
- On demand Audit Execution webinar – Watch Now
- Valuable Audit Planning Guide – Download PDF
- On Demand Valuable Audit Planning Webinar – Watch Now