How to Master Remote Auditing – Obtaining Transactional Data
Working remotely can present challenges when you need to ask the client team quick, simple questions.
However, obtaining transactional data from the client’s accounting system provides your team with a deeper level of information. It allows them to answer their own questions and reduce your reliance on client interaction.
This has the effect of granting you read-only access to the client’s accounting system. But even better than that, the user interface for your teams is identical across all of your clients, regardless of the accounting system they use.
Intuitive visualizations help your team drill down and explore the origins of variances on any device making the work more engaging.
Obtaining transactional data from the client’s accounting system also serves to eliminate version control issues when you have multiple engagement team and client team members working on an audit engagement at different times from different locations.
- Access Inflo for Free today – Join Today
- Top Tips How to Master Remote Auditing – Download PDF
- On Demand How to Master Remote Auditing webinar – Watch Now
- 10 Top Tips for Audit Execution – Download PDF
- On demand Audit Execution webinar – Watch Now
- Valuable Audit Planning Guide – Download PDF
- On Demand Valuable Audit Planning Webinar – Watch Now