How to Master Remote Auditing – Information Requests
Remote auditing changes the information you need from your client.
Prior year lists should be adjusted to request information which would usually have been inspected or discussed with the client when on-site.
Obtaining transactional data significantly reduces other information requests. You should remove requests for transaction listings or analysis which is available from the data to benefit your client. Around 20-30% of traditional requests can potentially be obtained from complete data sets.
Investing time into your request list demonstrates that you value your client’s time and focuses your audit approach.
Creating standardization across client information requests also increases opportunities to centralize certain audit activities. Such standardization also creates opportunities to leverage advanced techniques such as robotic process automation (RPA).
- Access Inflo for Free today – Join Today
- Top Tips How to Master Remote Auditing – Download PDF
- On Demand How to Master Remote Auditing webinar – Watch Now
- 10 Top Tips for Audit Execution – Download PDF
- On demand Audit Execution webinar – Watch Now
- Valuable Audit Planning Guide – Download PDF
- On Demand Valuable Audit Planning Webinar – Watch Now