How to Master Remote Auditing – File Exchange
When performing audits remotely one of the first priorities should be establishing a consistent approach to collating client information.
Whatever the prior approach, clients are accustomed to receiving a list of information requests from their auditor. Transitioning information requests to a structured, secure platform housing these familiar information lists minimises the change for clients.
The opportunity goes beyond the secure transfer of information to and from client contacts though. Layering workflow into the exchange removes any ambiguity over the process and embeds strong project management across the engagement.
Communication is also improved through a transparent, single place for information exchange and for everyone involved to discuss the engagement.
- Access Inflo for Free today – Join Today
- Top Tips How to Master Remote Auditing – Download PDF
- On Demand How to Master Remote Auditing webinar – Watch Now
- 10 Top Tips for Audit Execution – Download PDF
- On demand Audit Execution webinar – Watch Now
- Valuable Audit Planning Guide – Download PDF
- On Demand Valuable Audit Planning Webinar – Watch Now