Effective digital collaboration is a key driver to increasing the transparency between your team and client contacts. When deployed broadly across client portfolios, benefits expand beyond engagement efficiency and client experience.
Such collaboration offers a genuine ability to unlock a more flexible way of providing services to clients and to your team performing their work.
Examples of opportunities available include:
1. Staff can work on information available across their client portfolio whether on-site or remote. You can also identify ahead of time over or under utilised staff or clients missing delivery deadlines to reallocate workload.
2. Access anywhere and on any-device, gives you easier oversight of engagement progress.
3. Client documents being held centrally, allows sickness or general redeployment of teams to be made seamlessly.
4. Your staff can effectively work remotely, improving flexibility for them and your clients while reducing travel time and out-of-pocket expenses.
5. Automated reporting provides analysis of information delivery to the agreed timetable, improving debrief meetings and overrun discussions.
6. Certain activities can be centralised, removing administrative work from your team, boosting morale and freeing them to add more value to clients.