Software Product Owner
Inflo is a fast-paced, agile and rapidly scaling technology company. In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. This has resulted in winning multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
Our team are currently based across three locations, being the UK, US and Australia. Everyday our team can make a significant impact to our business and the profession we serve. We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
The Development Teams work in an environment where expedient, regular delivery of high quality software is possible through smart technology use, positive agile culture, and constant collaboration with all other internal Inflo teams from Sales & Marketing to Data Ingestion to Customer Support. They specifically follow the Scrum Framework, realising iterative increments of our overall product vision, which is refined continuously through communication with customers and Inflo colleagues.
As Product Owner, you’ll bring a pro-active attitude to shaping, driving and defining our product. Responsible for setting, prioritising and accepting work generated by cross-functional teams in order to ensure the most valuable, sustainable and customer orientated functionality of the Inflo software, whilst advocating a full agile software development lifecycle.
As the Product Owner you will be working with the Agile development team, serving as the voice of the customer and realising our company vision by:
- Working with an Agile methodology within a SCRUM environment
- Managing the full lifecycle from start to finish (requirement gathering through to user acceptance)
- Owning product backlog to ensure alignment to strategic vision and objectives
- Communicating with stakeholders at all levels on features, plans, successes, blockers and risks
- Having a good technical understanding (you don’t need to be a developer though!)
- Supporting Scrum meetings within the Agile working practices
You will adhere to and contribute to best working practices and Product Management frameworks by:
- Always Improving – ensuring adherence to and constant improvement of Product Management frameworks, processes and techniques
- Building products our customers love – ensuring customer feedback drives development
- Working smarter – contributing to the processes that enables you to make data-driven decisions, from the quantitative (tech-touch) and qualitative feedback (customer interviews)
The Skills (Required)
- 3/4+ years’ experience in a Product team
- An adaptive mindset to manage fast paced customer deliverables
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Technical and analytical background
- Demonstrable communication skills
- Understanding of prioritisation models, and risk adjusted backlogs
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Working with SaaS Passion for technology and being comfortable in a fast-growing SaaS company
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer needs
- Experience in the Accounting & Audit industry preferred
The Skills (Desirable)
- Development/coding experience
- Auditing experience
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Casual dress code