Senior Software Developer
Inflo, a cloud-native data analytics and client collaboration platform, is transforming the audit and accounting profession by making innovative technologies available to all. Our teams in the UK, US and Australia support the adoption and use of our technology by accounting firms to enhance the value of the work they deliver, advancing their client relationships and team satisfaction.
In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. We have formed several key strategic partners. These include in the USA with Thomson Reuters and internationally with accounting networks such as Baker Tilly, Moore and HLB.
We also recently formed two partnerships with the ICAEW, which will mean our technology will be part of the examination process for future accountants in England and Wales, and we will also work closely together to support their members.
We have won multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
Our developers join an existing team of focused individuals who are excited by adopting new technologies to revolutionise existing industries.
Our objective is to continue to revolutionise the accountancy industry through our cloud-based SaaS solution. Our goal is to bring efficiency and value to the industry, whilst ensuring the highest levels of quality.
Our software uses MS Azure in providing an intuitive and informative interface for our users, supported by multiple servers and integrated technologies.
Required and Desired Skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and bring own ideas to the table
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- At least 4-5 years’ commercial experience
- Understanding of agile methodology
- Knowledge of a full product life cycle
- Web API, .Net Core
- Entity Framework
- Relevant degree
- Reporting to the Scrum Lead, you will:
- Contribute to the maintenance of the software application
- Implement new software features
- Adhere to our agile approach
- Keep up-to-date with new and upcoming tech in order to continually improve the Inflo product
- Have active involvement in scoping out new features
- Provide technical advice to all colleagues within the development team
- Coaching & mentoring of other developers within the team
- Potential involvement in interview process for new recruits
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary of £45,000 – £50,000 within a rapidly growing technology company
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Casual dress code
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a CV and cover letter.Apply Now