Senior DevOps Engineer
Inflo is a fast-paced, agile and rapidly scaling technology company. In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. This has resulted in winning multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
Our team are currently based across three locations, being the UK, US and Australia. Everyday our team can make a significant impact to our business and the profession we serve. We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
The Development Teams work in an environment where expedient, regular delivery of high quality software is possible through smart technology use, positive agile culture, and constant collaboration with all other internal Inflo teams from Sales & Marketing to Data Ingestion to Customer Support. They specifically follow the Scrum Framework, realising iterative increments of our overall product vision, which is refined continuously through communication with customers and Inflo colleagues.
The DevOps Engineer, working closely with the Scrum Teams, CTO & CINO, will work to build and maintain a platform that facilitates the scrum teams’ delivery of working software safely and regularly through the use of a combination of offerings from Microsoft Azure and Gitlab.
A DevOps Engineer exists to facilitate the delivery of high quality software. They achieve this through building and maintaining a platform on which development, testing and deployment can be undertaken safely, securely, and expediently. They will:
- Build and maintain development and application platforms, including (but not limited to) CI pipelines, Environment solutions and deployment mechanisms
- Promote efficient usage of beneficial tooling to facilitate expedient delivery of working software across the scrum teams
- Advocate for platform, infrastructure and other relevant concerns across the wider business
- Consistently remain up-to-date with evolving practices relevant to the DevOps field
The Skills (Required)
- 3-5 years’ experience or related degree
- Cloud platform experience
- Continuous Integration/Delivery experience
The Skills (Desirable)
- Azure cloud knowledge
- .net application development
- Azure Pipelines knowledge
- Agile workplace experience
- Any relevant Microsoft Certifications
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Casual dress code