Inflo is a fast-paced, agile and rapidly scaling technology company. In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. This has resulted in winning multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
Our team are currently based across three locations, being the UK, US and Australia. Everyday our team can make a significant impact to our business and the profession we serve. We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
The Development Teams work in an environment where expedient, regular delivery of high quality software is possible through smart technology use, positive agile culture, and constant collaboration with all other internal Inflo teams from Sales & Marketing to Data Ingestion to Customer Support. They specifically follow the Scrum Framework, realising iterative increments of our overall product vision, which is refined continuously through communication with customers and Inflo colleagues.
The Scrum Master, Working closely with Product Owner and the Scrum Teams, will work to foster an environment where expedient, regular delivery of high quality software is possible through coaching, mentoring and leading their team(s) in good agile culture and mindsets.
A Scrum Master exists to foster an environment where expedient, regular delivery of high quality software is possible through coaching, mentoring and leading their team(s) in good agile culture and mindsets. They will:
- Consistently remain up to date in the ever-evolving field of agile
- Use existing and newly gained knowledge to embed good agile practice across the scrum team(s) and wider business
- Advocate empiricism and lean-thinking ideals
- Maintain our culture of transparency, openness and honesty
The Skills (Required)
- Strong working knowledge and advocation of agile development practices, specifically the Scrum framework
- Leadership qualities over management qualities for facilitating positive, productive and engaging events and establishing an empirical approach to development
- Excellent coaching and mentoring abilities
- Able to garner shared understandings between different practices easily, through concise articulation and other knowledge-transfer means
The Skills (Desirable)
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master) or higher
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Casual dress code