Inflo is a fast-paced, agile and rapidly scaling technology company. In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. This has resulted in winning multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
Our team is currently based across three locations, being the UK, US and Australia. Everyday our team can make a significant impact to our business and the profession we serve. We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
The Commercial team at Inflo have a clear mission – to attract and introduce new accounting firms to the Inflo Platform before guiding and growing them along their transformation journey. We do this through our highly motivated global business development and marketing teams who focus on driving awareness of Inflo and engaging with firms in all regions and of all sizes to deliver against company strategies.
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, highly motivated and results driven individual, one than can work within the commercial team and manage the full sales cycle from determining interest to the closing of opportunities through the leadership of the global BDE team.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the successful candidate will:
- Set and track relevant KPI’s across Global BDE team including pipeline growth, sales activity, and quota attainment
- Have oversight of regional pipeline support BDE’s & BDM with converting prospects. Define and deliver techniques to improve performance
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales talent
- Generate new business sales to deliver against personal revenue targets
- Actively and successfully, manage the complete sales process; lead generation, credentials pitch, asking questions, solution pitch, negotiation, close and handover to the operations team.
- Present Inflo to potential clients through direct communication via face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and e-mails.
- Devise and deliver tailored presentations to potential clients by using a wide range of presentation techniques.
- Possess drive, motivation and attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are explored and capitalised.
- Effectively interact and collaborate with all relevant internal departments
- Generate weekly reports
- Manage the global BDE team within the UK, USA & APAC
THE SKILLS & QUALIFICATION (REQUIRED)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results driven, whilst being people and organisational focused
- Resourceful self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment where initiative is required
- Good understanding of SaaS
- High level of business acumen
- A passion for the accounting and audit profession, and how technology can be leveraged to revolutionise it
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience of all forms of sales techniques including phone, face-to-face, presentations and networking
- Able to demonstrate the necessary personality and leadership skills to lead a diverse virtual team
- Coach and develop the BDE team, to enable them to be the best they can be
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Relevant BA/BS Honours degree or higher
THE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED)
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- Have previously worked for a start-up or scaling business
- Holds, or is working towards a recognised accountancy qualification.
- Member of professional body
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary with OTE within a rapidly growing technology company
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Fully Remote role
- Casual dress code
NO AGENCY REQUIRED
inflo is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees.
If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.