Regional Marketing Manager – USA Based
Inflo is a fast-paced, agile and rapidly scaling technology company. In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. This has resulted in winning multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
Our team is currently based across three locations, being the UK, US and Australia. Everyday our team can make a significant impact to our business and the profession we serve. We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
The Marketing team play a vital role in driving the brand, vision, and market positioning for Inflo globally, driving real change in the accountancy profession.
Working with our team of specialists you will play a pivotal role in Attracting and introducing new firms to Inflo – guiding and growing them along their transformation journey.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional business teams. You will deliver marketing communications to drive awareness, generate demand (inbound & outbound), and complete associated results reporting. You must be comfortable communicating strategy, results, and insights to various stakeholders at all levels of the business.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating a regional marketing plan designed to maximize revenue in the US, through pipeline generation & acceleration activities with net new logos, existing customers and strategic accounts.
- Work closely with Senior Marketing Manager and Regional Sales teams to define appropriate marketing strategies and programs to address the commercial requirements of the US and AMERICAS region.
- Identify key audience segments to target with communication of the appropriate messages, on the right channels, at the right time. Work within Hubspot, to assist with lead management and database list creation – and to execute campaigns through marketing automation tools
- Produce engaging content for the Inflo website, including case studies, customer success stories, product collateral, whitepapers, blog posts, etc. that can be leveraged in ongoing customer and prospecting campaigns
- Generate top of funnel activity and support Lead Generation team with email nurture campaigns, sales and demo support decks, and sales-related content for proposals for both upsell/cross-sell efforts and engaging net new prospects
- Gather and feed Sales insights back into the Lead Generation team to support the work of other marketing team and grow our understanding of our buyers, their challenges and needs.
- Build best-in-class integrated marketing campaigns, messaging programs, and materials tailored to our customers that support project goals
- Work with the broader Product Marketing and Product Management teams to ensure consistency of message, and effective use of resources, content and campaigns delivered across the US
- Assist with organic and paid search on behalf of Inflo
- Monitor, measure, and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and make recommendations for future programs
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events both virtual and physical, such as trade shows, conferences
THE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED)
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and CRM tools
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Suite of tools
- Google Analytics, paid search, and creative marketing experience
- Proven ability to engage and build confidence among multiple process-driven customer audiences
- Ability to analyze data and use customer research, data, and metrics to back up assumptions identify opportunities, and assess the efficacy of marketing campaigns
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization
- Commercially minded and motivated by targets
- Driven by achieving excellence in everything you do
- Strong collaborator / communicator
- Positive and solutions focused with the ability to inspire and influence
- Strong execution capability with the highest standards in a rapidly evolving business
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a KPI focused marketing role – preferably within a SaaS
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent marketing qualification
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company
- Medical, Vision and Dental cover
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Casual dress code
Inflo is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees.
If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
NO AGENCY SUPPORT REQUIRED