Marketing Lead Generation Manager
Inflo is a fast-paced, agile and rapidly scaling technology company. In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. This has resulted in winning multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
Our team are currently based across three locations, being the UK, US and Australia. Everyday our team can make a significant impact to our business and the profession we serve. We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
The Marketing team play a vital role in driving the brand, vision, and market positioning for Inflo globally, driving real change in the accountancy profession.
Working with our team of specialists you will play a pivotal role in empowering customers to grow their value with Inflo.
The Marketing Lead Generation Manager will fuel our growth strategy by playing a critical role in generating demand for the Inflo platform and building our sales pipeline with qualified business opportunities for global markets.
You will have a strong history of building and executing demand generation strategies and will have a data-driven approach to measure, optimize and scale all campaigns to drive revenue. Ideally having a proven knack for creating full-funnel marketing plans from first touch to every nurture point along the way.
- Develop and implement digital lead generation strategy that supports the overall marketing strategy and drives global revenue
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey
- Communicate and collaborate with all internal stakeholders, developing go to market messaging
- Working with the Marketing, Sales and Product Directors, develop detailed action plans to achieve growth, with a clear understanding of the market
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation for the industry products across multiple platforms and communication channels.
- Effective project management across teams, including ownership and adherence of time lines and accurately track and evaluate results on overall project goals
- Lead industry demand generation activities, developing marketing plans and campaigns that support product positioning, drive leads and create sales opportunities into new and existing markets
- Using analytics tools and lead gen tools (GA, HubSpot etc) track and analyse the delivery and performance of campaigns
- Deep understanding of the algorithms of different platforms and how to leverage those algorithms to grow the Inflo brand
- Analyse the results marketing activity, presenting findings and recommendations to the Marketing Team and key stakeholders.
- Stay aligned with industry best practice keeping abreast of the latest practices, technologies and principles
The Skills (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study or industry recognised qualification.
- 5 years’ experience in a demand generation marketing role, with reference to content marketing, account based marketing and digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Content management experience using CMS’s / digital publishing platforms / websites, with deep understanding of presenting content in an inspiring, accurate, relevant, user friendly and commercially-aware manner.
- Experience in HTML, CRM and Excel
- Analytical mind-set with a knowledge of industry reporting tools and the ability to create a narrative from raw data – presenting this back to clients and stakeholders in a compelling and convincing manner.
- Understanding of commercial requirements and how to turn them into deliverable strategies.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple campaigns, working with a wide range of stakeholders
- Creative and organised with strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and time management abilities
- Highly proficient using HubSpot marketing automation technology
- Experience in SasS/ Technology
- As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary within a growing technology company
- Continued professional development
- Opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Casual dress code