Junior Test Engineer
Inflo is a fast-paced, agile and rapidly scaling technology company. In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. We have formed several key strategic partners. These include in the USA with Thomson Reuters and internationally with accounting networks such as Baker Tilly, Moore and HLB.
We also recently formed two partnerships with the ICAEW, which will mean our technology will be part of the examination process for future accountants in England and Wales, and we will also work closely together to support their members.
We have won multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
Our team are currently based across three locations; the UK, US and Australia. Everyday our team can make a significant impact to our business and the profession we serve. We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
We are looking for a talented test engineer with a dedicated interest in observing and improving the quality of our product and the efficiency of our processes.
It is important the successful candidate is aligned to our six core values which are key to our culture and the effectiveness of our team.
We seek a self-starter who is excited by the scope of the opportunity, who can work closely with a team of developers to guide and embed quality at the lowest level, And who has a passion for bringing to our customers and partners the success we strive to deliver.
Reporting to the Test Manager, the successful candidate will:
- Become an integral and influential member of their scrum team
- Work with their team to embed good test practice across all deliveries
- Be an advocate for quality and for the customer
- Constantly improve their knowledge in the field of testing
The successful applicant will:
- Have a vested interest in testing as a practice
- Be familiar with core coding & development concepts
- Be able to pick up new concepts and ideas quickly and implement them with guidance
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe and travel
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Casual dress code
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter and CV.Apply Now