HR Advisor (Recruitment Focus)
Inflo, a cloud-native data analytics and client collaboration platform, is transforming the audit and accounting profession by making innovative technologies available to all. Our teams in the UK, US and Australia support the adoption and use of our technology by accounting firms to enhance the value of the work they deliver, advancing their client relationships and team satisfaction.
In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. We have formed several key strategic partners. These include in the USA with Thomson Reuters and internationally with accounting networks such as Baker Tilly, Moore and HLB.
We also recently formed two partnerships with the ICAEW, which will mean our technology will be part of the examination process for future accountants in England and Wales, and we will also work closely together to support their members.
We have won multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
The HR function is excited to be expanding the team in line with the rapid scaling of the company.
Inflo is seeking a passionate HR Advisor with a focus on recruitment to join their growing team. The successful applicant will have extensive knowledge and experience of the recruitment process from interview to induction.
It is important the successful candidate is aligned to our six core values which are key to our culture and the effectiveness of our team:
- Treat Inflo like it’s your own business
- Be passionate and celebrate the success of the team
- Continually improve yourself and Inflo
- Proactively drive the long-term success of our partners and customers
- Do as you say you’ll do
- Create a positive, open and honest environment.
- CIPD (Level 3) qualified
- Highly organised
- Extensive recruitment experience
- Excellent knowledge of the full recruitment process
- Proven work experience as an HR advisor, HR consultant or similar role
- Knowledge of employment legislation
- Ability to advise and work with members of staff at all levels
- Approachable and a good listener
- Experience in delivery of training for internal staff (desirable)
- Relevant degree (desirable)
- Experience in a SaaS environment (desirable)
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for all recruitment queries
- Advise managers on recruitment and selection strategies
- Review and update job description
- Train hiring managers on candidate interview evaluation techniques
- Attend interviews where required
- Assist with and develop recruitment campaigns
- Coordinate the appointment process for successful applicants
- Assist HR Manager with salary bench-marking
- Support the HR Manager on talent and retention strategies
- Deal with various HR queries throughout the business
- Support the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Assist the HR Manager with the review of company policies
- Handle HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
- Manage and maintain our HRMS
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary of £25,000 – £29,500 within a rapidly growing technology company
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Casual dress code
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a CV and cover letter.Apply Now