Inflo is a fast-paced, agile and rapidly scaling technology company. In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. We have formed several key strategic partners. These include in the USA with Thomson Reuters and internationally with accounting networks such as Baker Tilly, Moore and HLB.
We also recently formed two partnerships with the ICAEW, which will mean our technology will be part of the examination process for future accountants in England and Wales, and we will also work closely together to support their members.
We have won multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
Our team are currently based across three locations, being the UK, US and Australia. Everyday our team can make a significant impact to our business and the profession we serve. We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
We have a vacancy for a talented Graduate Developer join our agile team,
The successful candidate will build their knowledge of our system and the underlying technologies in order to continually develop and improve our software solution. By playing a key role in development decision making, you will directly impact the design and ultimate success of our product.
Reporting to the Scum Lead, you will:
- Contribute to the maintenance of the software application
- Support the team with the implementation of new software features
- Ticket management through agile methodology
- Research and Development in order to continually improve the Inflo product
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take the initiative
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Understanding of agile methodology
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Casual dress code
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter and CV.Apply Now