Inflo is an agile, forward-thinking company that leverages the latest technology to revolutionise the world of accounting.
Inflo abides by a set of core values that informs everything we do:
- Treat Inflo as if was your own business
- Do what you say you’ll do
- Continually improve yourself and Inflo
- Create a positive, open and honest environment
- Proactively drive the long-term success of partners and customers
- Be passionate and celebrate the success of the team
Inflo’s success is built on its people and dependent on everybody working towards our shared objectives and within our cultural values.
Our developers join an existing team of focused individuals who are excited by adopting new technologies to revolutionise existing industries
Our objective is to continue to revolutionise the accountancy industry through our cloud-based SaaS solution. Our goal is to bring efficiency and value to the industry, whilst ensuring the highest levels of quality.
Our software uses MS Azure in providing an intuitive and informative interface for our users, supported by multiple servers and integrated technologies.
We are looking for a Mid-Developer, to build their knowledge of our system and the underlying technologies in order to continually develop and improve our software solution. By playing a key role in development decision making, you will directly impact the design and ultimate success of our product.
- Develop market leading applications
- Utilise new web & server technology
- Develop front-end & server-side
- Work as part of a focused team
- Support and train junior members of the scrum team
- Provide 1st line code reviews for non-complex jobs completed by junior members of the scrum team
We are searching for a candidate with a Computer Science (BSc) degree. The candidate must be honest, enthusiastic and strive to consistently deliver on time.
Key Skills for the role include:
- Attention to detail and ability to use own initiative
Desirable skills for the role include:
- Understanding of agile methodology
- Knowledge of a full product life cycle
- Web API, .Net Core
- Entity Framework
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- £27,500 – £30,000 dependant upon experience
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. When we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the time you spend sitting at your desk
- Opportunity to work from home
- Casual dress code
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a CV and cover letter.Apply Now