Inflo, a cloud-native data analytics and client collaboration platform, is transforming the audit and accounting profession by making innovative technologies available to all. Our teams in the UK, US and Australia support the adoption and use of our technology by accounting firms to enhance the value of the work they deliver, advancing their client relationships and team satisfaction.
In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. We have formed several key strategic partners. These include in the USA with Thomson Reuters and internationally with accounting networks such as Baker Tilly, Moore and HLB.
We also recently formed two partnerships with the ICAEW, which will mean our technology will be part of the examination process for future accountants in England and Wales, and we will also work closely together to support their members.
We have won multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
The successful candidate will join our Data Automation team to ensure the provision of a reliable and effective data transformation service to our clients.
Inflo is looking for a Data Associate to join their rapidly growing team with clear pathways for progression internally.
Working closely within the Data Automation team in order to support Inflo’s ETL process globally.
- Support the Data Automation team in developing new tools and techniques to improve existing processes
- Assist with the manual transformation of General Ledger and Trial Balance information from system report formats into the Inflo Common Data Model
- Assist with the analysis of, and extraction from accounting system backups (primarily MS SQL)
- Create repeatable report solutions in order to feed our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) when dealing with common system reports.
- Liaise with individuals and their clients at accounting firms, in order to help extract data from client systems in the most effective manner.
- Work with development team to continue to develop innovative solutions to the problems presented through dealing with data from numerous and varying accounting systems.
Required and Desired Skills
- Have a good working knowledge of Excel
- Have a reasonable understanding of SQL programming
- Have experience of data manipulation
- Hold the ability to use own initiative
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Be a self-starter
- Knowledge of accounting concepts
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A full-time role within the range of $40,000 – $50,000 dependent upon experience.
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Work from home with suitable broadband internet connection and/or from our Sydney office (for Sydney-based applicants)
- Casual dress code
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter and CV.Apply Now