Inflo is a rapidly scaling, agile and forward-thinking company that leverages the latest technology to revolutionise the world of accounting.
Inflo abides by a set of core values that informs everything we do:
- Treat Inflo as if it was your own business
- Do what you say you’ll do
- Continually improve yourself and Inflo
- Create a positive, open and honest environment
- Proactively drive the long-term success of partners and customers
- Be passionate and celebrate the success of the team
Inflo’s success is built on its people and dependent on everybody working towards our shared objectives and within our cultural values.
The successful candidate will join our Data Automation team to ensure the provision of a reliable and effective data transformation service to our clients.
Inflo is looking for a Data Associate to join their rapidly growing team with clear pathways for progression internally.
- Have a good working knowledge of Excel
- Have a reasonable understanding of SQL programming
- Have experience of data manipulation
- Hold the ability to use own initiative
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Be a self-starter
You will work closely within the Data Automation team in order to support Inflo’s ETL process globally.
- Support the Data Automation team in developing new tools and techniques to improve existing processes
- Assist with the manual transformation of General Ledger and Trial Balance information from system report formats into the Inflo Common Data Model
- Assist with the analysis of, and extraction from accounting system backups (primarily MS SQL)
- Create repeatable report solutions in order to feed our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) when dealing with common system reports.
- Liaise with individuals and their clients at accounting firms, in order to help extract data from client systems in the most effective manner.
- Work with development team to continue to develop innovative solutions to the problems presented through dealing with data from numerous and varying accounting systems.
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary within the range of £22,500 – £27,500 dependent upon experience.
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Casual dress code
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter and CV.Apply Now