Customer Support Executive
Inflo, a cloud-native data analytics and client collaboration platform, is transforming the audit and accounting profession by making innovative technologies available to all. Our teams in the UK, US and Australia support the adoption and use of our technology by accounting firms to enhance the value of the work they deliver, advancing their client relationships and team satisfaction.
In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. We have formed several key strategic partners. These include in the USA with Thomson Reuters and internationally with accounting networks such as Baker Tilly, Moore and HLB.
We also recently formed two partnerships with the ICAEW, which will mean our technology will be part of the examination process for future accountants in England and Wales, and we will also work closely together to support their members.
We have won multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
The successful person will join our team of accomplished professionals that have high standards and are driven to succeed. With a “can-do” attitude, the team are devoted to our customers, working with a range of accounting firms.
Inflo is seeking a talented Customer Support Executive to support our clients through their journey with Inflo. They will play a proactive role across the wider customer team contributing user insights to support process improvements and customer growth.
Required and Desired Skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service/KCS/ITIL experience
- Good understanding of technology
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint
- GCSE in English & Maths (or equivalent)
- Awareness of technology within the accountancy profession
- Experience in developing/maintaining knowledge base
- Zendesk, SalesForce Service Cloud or equivalent
- ITSM/ITIL/KCS certified
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, you will:
- Manage the day to day running of support tickets, answering queries, assigning to 2nd line, looking for ways to continuously improve and integrate into the platform for automation
- Deliver exceptional response and ongoing support to customers through this process
- Help to identify trends in support tickets to drive product enhancements, increased customer education through COE or playbook improvements for CSM team (MI)
- Maintain FAQs based on support tickets and product release updates
- Drive best practice feedback through transactional NPS with customer support interactions to internal teams
- Monitor and take action on website enquiries, ensuring exceptional response to support queries and forwarding to relevant internal teams where necessary
- Support Customer Support Manager with the design and development of knowledge-centred service model to enhance services to customers
- Collate Customer feedback through Customer Support channels and customer team to be fed into Development roadmap via Customer Support Manager
- Help to Schedule and manage UAT and Happy Path testing processes with internal participants
- Ensure product releases are well planned and communicated with the CSM/CoE teams and customers (via Marketing)
- Support the design and development of Customer Support processes/initiatives to drive enhancement and support team growth/customer success
- Identify opportunities for new features or customer training initiatives
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Casual dress code
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a CV and cover letter.Apply Now