Customer Success Manager- Australia
Inflo, a cloud-native data analytics and client collaboration platform, is transforming the audit and accounting profession by making innovative technologies available to all. Our teams in the UK, US and Australia support the adoption and use of our technology by accounting firms to enhance the value of the work they deliver, advancing their client relationships and team satisfaction.
We are passionate about the accounting profession, focusing on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with.
In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We have won multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
At Inflo our Customer Success Managers are responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, working closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive.
Our Customer Success Managers know our product inside and out, understanding how it can be leveraged by our customers to drive ROI and success for their firms.
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team.
Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, the successful candidate will:
- Be the trusted partner for the customer with a positive customer-centric attitude
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers and the training of platform end users
- Develop and execute strategies to deliver positive outcomes
- Work with customers to ensure that they are leveraging Inflo effectively and finding value in our services
- Review and assess customers’ usage, offering recommendations through regular communications and demonstrate ROI throughout the customer lifecycle
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal, driving revenue through increased product adoption and usage
- Leverage CS technology to effectively manage your portfolio to support customers meet or exceed their goals
- Effectively execute and continuously develop Customer Success playbooks
- Collaborate closely with Commercial Team to support pilot customers, renewals and expansion opportunities
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Inflo advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Be a customer advocate when capturing customer feedback and reporting requests for our sales processes and product road map
- Represent Inflo at key events to drive our messaging and add value to our stakeholders
- Efficiently manage time, focussing on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal and growth
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of our processes
- Manage and develop a team of Customer Success professionals
The Skills (Required)
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Experience working with internal cross-functional teams
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Strong leadership skills and impressive executive presence
- Exceptional communication skills, with an ability to adapt for technical and non-technical audiences
- Highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Results-driven, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel preferred
- Ability to create structure and design effective processes
- Passion for technology whilst comfortable in a fast-growing SaaS company
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer needs
- Experience in the Accounting & Audit industry preferred
- As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our global teams
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk
- Opportunity of remote working
- Casual dress code