Customer Success Associate
Inflo, a cloud-native data analytics and client collaboration platform, is transforming the audit and accounting profession by making innovative technologies available to all. Our teams in the UK, US and Australia support the adoption and use of our technology by accounting firms to enhance the value of the work they deliver, advancing their client relationships and team satisfaction.
In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. We have formed several key strategic partners. These include in the USA with Thomson Reuters and internationally with accounting networks such as Baker Tilly, Moore and HLB.
We also recently formed two partnerships with the ICAEW, which will mean our technology will be part of the examination process for future accountants in England and Wales, and we will also work closely together to support their members.
We have won multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
The successful person will join our team of accomplished professionals that have high standards and are driven to succeed. With a “can-do” attitude, the team are devoted to our customers, working with a range of accounting firms.
Inflo is seeking a talented Customer Success Associate to support our clients through their journey with Inflo. They will play a proactive role across the wider customer team contributing user insights to support process improvements and customer growth.
Required and Desired Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of technology
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint
- GCSE in English & Maths (or equivalent)
- Awareness of technology within the accountancy profession
- Experience in account management
- Experience in delivery of training
- Holds, or is working towards a recognised accountancy qualification
Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for our customers requiring support using Inflo to provide services to their audit and accounting clients
- Support customer training in the use of Inflo to provide effective and efficient audit and accounting services
- Maintain our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to record new customer leads and opportunities
- Provide regular MI reporting to the wider team
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation projects
- Identify opportunities for new features or customer training initiatives
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Casual dress code
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a CV and cover letter.Apply Now