Customer Success Associate
Inflo is a fast-paced, agile and rapidly scaling technology company. In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. This has resulted in winning multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
Our team is currently based across three locations, being the UK, US and Australia. Everyday our team can make a significant impact to our business and the profession we serve. We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
At Inflo our Customer Success Team is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
You will play a proactive role across the wider customer team contributing user insights to support process improvements and customer growth. You will have exceptional customer service and communication skills to develop trusted relationships with your clients.
The Customer Success Associate will play an important role in supporting our clients through their journey with Inflo. Working closely with the Customer Success Manager on an assigned portfolio of clients, they will act as a key contact for users to support their success journey.
- Be the first point of contact for our customers requiring support using Inflo to provide services to their audit and accounting clients
- Support customer training in the use of Inflo to provide effective and efficient audit and accounting services
- Maintain our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to record new customer leads and opportunities
- Provide regular MI reporting to the wider team
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation projects
- Identify opportunities for new features or customer training initiatives
THE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of technology
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent)
THE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED)
- Awareness of technology within the accountancy profession
- Experience in account management
- Experience in delivery of training
- Knowledgeable about the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) industry
- 1-2+ years supporting customers, ideally through a technology platform
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company
- Medical, Vision and Dental cover
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Casual dress code
Inflo is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees.
If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
NO AGENCY SUPPORT REQUIRED