Content Marketing Manager
Inflo is a fast-paced, agile and rapidly scaling technology company, operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors. We have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. This has resulted in winning multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice and accounting today 2021 Top New Products.
Our team is currently based across three locations, being the UK, US and Australia, from where they make a significant impact to our business and the profession we serve. We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
The Marketing team play a vital role in driving the brand, vision, and market positioning for Inflo globally, driving real change in the accountancy profession. Attracting and introducing new firms to Inflo – guiding and growing them along their transformation journey
You will own and execute the content marketing strategy, support customer acquisition and revenue growth with exceptionally well-executed content that positions Inflo as a thought leader and drives engagement.
- You will develop content-led growth strategies and execute well-informed plans with a combination of well-established and disruptive tactics, that will set the standard for how we communicate Inflo’s value
- Manage and execute a global content strategy, managing all aspects of the creative process from initial ideas to briefing, production and execution
- Create & enhance the content marketing strategy with quarterly & monthly content deliveries including whitepapers, thought leadership, eBooks, guides, infographics and blogs
- Deliver content articles that drive engagement online, optimising digital content that results in an increased conversion from visitor to lead in conjunction with Lead Generation Manager and Sales team
- Ensure all content produced is on-brand with the correct tone and style, optimised for SEO and all channels including online, social media, email, video
- Executing, and optimising of content marketing initiatives, through strong analytical skills and properly managed timelines, with the focus on maximising engagement and ROI
- Review market data to develop themes and topics to engage audiences by buyer and funnel stage
- Conduct A/B testing of messaging and tactics to optimize response and conversion rates
- Work with internal & external partners
- Build and maintain a library of case studies that illustrate how clients get value from us
- Track content performance, interpret data to improve and enhance the content experiences
- Plan, design and lead campaigns across all marketing channels including content, digital assets, paid advertising, community, events, email, the sales process, partner and offline marketing
- Monitor, report on and explain key analytics performance and value, ensuring they align with the
- KPIs central to our growth
THE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED)
- 6+ years’ experience in content marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Ability to produce excellent head-turning content that creates a conversation
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and organization skills
- Strong understanding of the B2B buyer’s journey and marketing tactics
- Ability to distinguish between strategy and tactics, high-impact priorities and low-impact activities, with the discipline to remain focused on priorities and the flexibility to pivot if conditions change
- Editorial mindset and ability to predict audience preferences
- Experience using Hubspot, Linkedin, Google analytics, etc.
- MS Office and Content Management Software
- Hands on experience with SEO tools, optimization and management
THE SKILLS (DESIRED)
- Knowledge of writing for software/product organisations
- B2B marketer experienced at working in scaling technology businesses
- A journalism background
- B2B SaaS technology
- A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment
- Fully remote role
- Casual dress code
Inflo is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees.
If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
NO AGENCY SUPPORT REQUIRED