Business Development Executive APAC
Inflo is a fast-paced, agile and rapidly scaling technology company. In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. This has resulted in winning multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
Our team are currently based across three locations, being the UK, US and Australia. Everyday our team can make a significant impact to our business and the profession we serve. We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
The Commercial Team is responsible for the strategic and sustainable growth of Inflo globally. We do this by introducing new firms to the Platform, converting them into full licences and then working alongside our Customer Success Team to ensure they renew year after year.
We work collaboratively with all Inflo teams in order to provide a first-class service both internally and externally.
Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, you will:
- Track and engage with all inbound leads generated through our marketing strategy and as directed by the CCO.
- Present and position Inflo to potential clients through demonstrations, telephone calls and e-mails
- Convert these leads/firms into paying customers of Inflo.
- Develop specific offers to attract the firms into the Platform based on region, behaviour, firmographic information etc.
- Create a process to support and convert firms from free planning and/or small licence commitments (less than 20).
- Log all activity within the CRM and create weekly reports on progress, pipeline and feedback
Inflo is looking for a talented Business Development Executive to join our team of accomplished professionals that have high standards and are driven to succeed.
The Skills Required & Desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Attention to detail
- High level of business acumen
- Good understanding of SaaS
- Experience of all forms of sales techniques including phone, face-to-face, presentations and networking
- Degree or equivalent in business, commerce, IT or similar
- Awareness of technology within the accountancy profession
- Experience in development and delivery of training
- Holds, or is working towards a recognised accountancy qualification
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary, with an OTE of up to $80,000 within a rapidly growing technology company
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Casual dress code