In Conversation - Julia Penny - Key Considerations for Auditors on ISQM 1 and ISQM 2
Join Julia Penny, Founder JS Penny Consulting, and Mark Edmondson as they discuss the new quality management standards outlined in ISQM 1 and 2 and what firms should be considering as they look to implement these standards in this free on demand webinar conversation.
Julia Penny, Founder, JS Penny Consulting
Julia qualified as an ICAEW Chartered Accountant in 1989 having first completed an honours degree in Accountancy and Finance at Brighton Polytechnic.
Soon after qualifying she moved into a training role, initially teaching students and later moving into CPD training and technical roles. She specialises in audit, financial reporting and anti-money laundering and has worked for diverse organisations including Wolters Kluwer, Wilmington plc, Chantrey Vellacott and Baker Tilly (now RSM). She is currently self-employed.
Julia became involved with Thames Valley Society of Chartered Accountants early in her career and served first as treasurer and then as the Society President in 2001-2.
Later she became chair of the ICAEW Technical Advisory Committee and then the Ethics Advisory Committee and was a member of both the Technical Strategy and Financial Reporting Faculty Boards. Julia has been a Council member since 2013 and an ICAEW Board member since 2017.
She will serve as ICAEW President from June 2022 to June 2023.
In this session you will learn:
· What are the new Quality Management Standards and what they mean for firms
· Designing a system of Quality Management
· Implementation of the Quality Management Standards
· Scalability and striking the balance for implementation
· How technology can help
· What comes next beyond implementation
· Firm Culture, attracting and retaining talent
This is right for you if:
· You are responsible to develop a system of Quality Management for your firm.
· You want to learn more about the new Quality Management standards (ISQM 1 and 2) and their impacts.
To register for our free webinar, please click the banner link below: