This year, accounting firms around the world have had to quickly adapt to a new way of working.
This has provided a glimpse into the future of the industry – remote working, digital collaboration, and new ways to manage people and projects.
While no one knows what the future holds, there’s no going back to the way things were. The industry has changed, and the firms that adapt to the new normal most effectively will thrive.
The key to this is digital transformation – the successful implementation of the latest technology throughout an organisation.
Master this and your firm will be set to utilise the latest technologies to transform the way you work and the value you can add to your clients.
In this Inflo whitepaper, you’ll discover exactly how to implement a successful digital transformation strategy across your organisation. You will learn:
- Insights from Thomson Reuters into the mindset needed for a successful digital transformation
- Three top areas of focus for accounting firms today
- Common obstacles to digital transformation faced by accounting firms
- Three digitalization approaches
- Four principles of digitizing a process
- Insights from haysmacintyre on its digital transformation